As wireless service providers continue to optimize their network infrastructure, the increased physical demands on existing structures and more stringent building codes have made telecom tower reinforcement a necessity. In an effort to provide enhanced coverage and increased data speeds to the marketplace, towers become overstressed beyond their initial structural capacity. In order to allow these structures to continue to perform safely in accordance with the current loading conditions and code requirements, reinforcement strategies for both the tower superstructure and foundation must be deployed.
Fullerton’s Telecom Tower Reinforcement group is prepared for this industry-wide issue of both current and future structural overstress conditions. This dedicated team of highly-skilled structural engineers, designers and project managers is focused on the growing and rapidly changing trends in structural reinforcement products, methods and techniques. Fullerton offers either individual services or complete turnkey design/build tower reinforcement solutions.
- Document Research and Due Diligence Services Including Geotechnical Evaluation, Foundation & Tower Mapping
- TIA/EIA-222-F & ANSI/TIA-222-G Code Review & Structural Analysis
- Reinforcement Design & Construction Drawings
- Construction Cost Estimating
- Construction Administration Services Including Bidding, Scheduling, Payment Application and Change Order Review
- Shop and Fabrication Drawing Review & Coordination
- Pre and Post Reinforcement Installation Inspections Including Certified Reports and Engineered As- Built Drawings
- Turnkey Design/Build Tower Reinforcement Solutions